Saturday, November 23, 2013

Titanium

So my friend Vasha has given me a challenge to do a pictorial post for 10 songs that have a positive self message. Now if you understand where my self esteem lies this challenge makes total sense to you especially since I rely heavily on others to boost myself up and I need to work on learning how to keep myself up and not let boys and my outer "beauty" effect how I see myself. So the first song that I have completed the assignment for is Titanium by David Guetta. Here is my photo.


Now for those of you that aren't familiar with the song...


I really do love this song and it has been my ringtone for awhile, I just never let to words sink into my skin and give me the message I needed to hear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver